Quinta do Pégo Vintage Port 2009 has been produced by Rozès’ winemaker Manuel Henrique and consultant Wouter Pienaar.
It is a wonderful Vintage port of the finest quality.
Thanks to the perfect weather conditions, Vintage 2009 has obtained a perfect balance combining “rusticity and power” with “elegance and delicacy”. It has a deep intense red colour, delicate and complex bouquet of ripe red fruits, blackberries, plums and cherries, full-bodied and well balanced taste with firm but silky tannins and a long, persistent and very nice finish.
Ideally served chilled as an ”after-dinner-drink” or together with strong cheese, chocolate and desserts, but it is also perfect on its own.
- Gold at International Wine Guide 2013
- Gold at Wine Masters Challenge 2013
- Gold at Mundus vini 2012
- Gold at International Wine Guide 2012
- Silver at International Wine Challenge 2012
- Silver and Outstanding at International Wine & Spirit Competition 2012
- Silver at Concours Mondial Bruxelles 2012
- Gold at Wine Masters Challenge 2012
- 17 out of 20 points in Wine Passion Magazine 2012